COVID - 19
Attalos Hotel is closely monitoring and complying with the new directives of the authorities as well as the Health Protocols.
After a difficult year , we are ready to open and welcome our guests in the best possible environment .
The continuous monitoring of scientific and legislative data, as well as their integration in the Health & Safety Protocols are ensured with the HEALTH FIRST certification.
Please find below information about Attalos Hotel health & safety measures.
• Attalos Hotel staff members have received advanced training in order to comply with protective measures against COVID-19 announced by the World Health Organization and the Hellenic Ministry of Health. All staff is following medical screening procedure.
• Our hotels follows the global necessary guidelines and regulations to offer a safe and relaxing stay with us.
• There is use of safety floor marking lines to reinforce social distancing at the reception desk , breakfast room and other common areas .
• Hand Disinfection Dispensers are installed outside each floor lift and all public areas .
• Guests are encouraged to avoid using the lift and taking the stairs instead.
• Lift can be used at the same time only by members travelling together.
• The guest can keep their key card throughout the stay for extra safety if they wish .
• Breakfast buffet is re-organized and managed by our staff according to best practices and Covid-19 guidelines and all objects on the tables have been removed . Seasonings, sauces and other extras are provided in individual portions that are sealed for each guest .
• Physical distancing in dining areas and the rooftop bar.
• All areas and surfaces are disinfected multiple times a day .
• Check-in time will be at 13:00 and checkout time at 11:00 in order to secure deep room cleaning and disinfection.
• All rooms are disinfected and steam sanitizing is used both on soft and hard surfaces of the rooms for maximum results .
• Whenever possible , rooms remain vacant for one day after each stay .
• Housekeeping services and daily change of linen are on demand. Room cleaning and linen changing during the stay are an opt-in or opt-out procedure arranged at the Reception.
• Our staff members wear masks and gloves at all times and we have installed a plexiglass panel to separate the guests from the reception staff .
• Contactless payment and check-in /out is available.
• We have established a co-operation with a doctor and a clinic to check quickly and efficiently any guest that has symptoms of illness .
• We do temperature checks at the reception and breakfast room
• We have separated one floor of the hotel were guests can be placed precautiously as quarantine in case they do not feel well or have symptoms .
• We do not accept Covid positive guests .
We would like to take the time to express our gratitude for your trust and support all these years.